“NSWWC workshops and festivals have given me skills and inspiration.” – Susan Beinart, Writer
The NSW Writers’ Centre presents three festivals throughout the year – each a celebration of writing that brings together emerging and established writers for an inspirational day of panels, discussions, workshops, readings, book signings and networking.
There is always a book seller, a food and coffee vendor, plenty of free parking and complimentary drinks on the verandah at the end of the day. NSW Writers’ Centre members also receive a generous discount on festival bookings.
- Writing Place in Fiction and Non-fiction
- Write a Short Film Like a Film Maker
- A Leaf that Tells a Tree: Writing Poetry - limited places left!
- The Essentials of Editing
- The Business of Being a Writer