Kate Forsyth has published more than twenty books for both adult and children, which have been published in thirteen different countries, including Russia, Japan, Italy, Spain, Poland and Indonesia. She has taught creative writing from primary to tertiary levels for over ten years, including ‘Writing for Children’ at Sydney University, and has run writing retreats in Fiji and Greece. She mentors for the ASA Mentorship Program, and for the NSW Writers’ Centre and the Central West Writers’ Group.
- Dramatic Studio: Advanced Playwriting Techniques
- Introduction to Copywriting - Cancelled
- Writing Place in Fiction and Non-fiction
- Write a Short Film Like a Film Maker
- A Leaf that Tells a Tree: Writing Poetry - limited places left!