Kate Forsyth has published more than twenty books for both adult and children, which have been published in thirteen different countries, including Russia, Japan, Italy, Spain, Poland and Indonesia. She has taught creative writing from primary to tertiary levels for over ten years, including ‘Writing for Children’ at Sydney University, and has run writing retreats in Fiji and Greece. She mentors for the ASA Mentorship Program, and for the NSW Writers’ Centre and the Central West Writers’ Group.
- Damsels, Detectives and Dead Guys: Writing Crime
- Between Facts and Feeling: The Art of Feature Writing
- Craft of Fiction: Form and Structure
- Introduction to Life Writing
- Year of the Novel 2016: Three Phases