Kate Forsyth has published more than twenty books for both adult and children, which have been published in thirteen different countries, including Russia, Japan, Italy, Spain, Poland and Indonesia. She has taught creative writing from primary to tertiary levels for over ten years, including ‘Writing for Children’ at Sydney University, and has run writing retreats in Fiji and Greece. She mentors for the ASA Mentorship Program, and for the NSW Writers’ Centre and the Central West Writers’ Group.
- Shaping the Short Story - SOLD OUT!
- The Unpredictable Plotter - SOLD OUT!
- Year of the Novel 2016 - Phase One - Sold OUT!
- The Fundamentals of 21st Century Playwriting
- From Manuscript to Publication