Kate Forsyth has published more than twenty books for both adult and children, which have been published in thirteen different countries, including Russia, Japan, Italy, Spain, Poland and Indonesia. She has taught creative writing from primary to tertiary levels for over ten years, including ‘Writing for Children’ at Sydney University, and has run writing retreats in Fiji and Greece. She mentors for the ASA Mentorship Program, and for the NSW Writers’ Centre and the Central West Writers’ Group.
- Seminar: Finding the Detail: Research Tools for Writers
- Dramatic Studio: Advanced Play Writing Techniques
- Writing for the Screen: TV and Film Essentials
- Digital DIY: Reaching Your Readers with Ebooks and Print on Demand
- Secrets of Travel Writing