The NSW Writers’ Centre holds a dynamic program of regular (and free) member events. These events are deigned to include members in a wider community of writers, to stimulate thought, provoke discussion and scintillate the literary senses.
Our events include; the First Friday Club morning tea, the evening event Talking Writing and other one-off member nights, such as our annual Christmas Party. These events are all free, however, RSVP is essential. To RSVP click here. To access specific information on individual, upcoming events, please click the relevant links above.
Member events are available to current members of the Centre only. If you are unsure as to whether your membership is still current, contact the Centre before you RSVP.
- Seminar: Writing a Synopsis
- Catch a Rising Star: Writing for Young Adults
- Breathing on the Mirror: Writing About Yourself and Others
- Getting to Grips with Grammar
- For the Beauty of the Edge