The Emerging Writers’ Festival joins us for 366 Days of Writing, 24 May—3 June
The Emerging Writers’ Festival begins in Melbourne this week and to mark the occasion there will be eleven reviews over the next eleven days – the duration of the festival – where self-published books will be featured.
There was fierce competition to be included in this project – both in terms of interested authors and reviewers! – and there will be a variety of genres being showcased. More than enough to whet the appetites of readers!
- Year of the Novel 2017: The Complete Course - limited places left!
- Seminar: Scrivener 101- sold out!
- Remembering Your Creativity – SOLD OUT!
- Making Short Stories Work - SOLD OUT!
- The Secrets of Science Writing