The Emerging Writers’ Festival joins us for 366 Days of Writing, 24 May—3 June
The Emerging Writers’ Festival begins in Melbourne this week and to mark the occasion there will be eleven reviews over the next eleven days – the duration of the festival – where self-published books will be featured.
There was fierce competition to be included in this project – both in terms of interested authors and reviewers! – and there will be a variety of genres being showcased. More than enough to whet the appetites of readers!
- Writing Place in Fiction and Non-fiction
- Write a Short Film Like a Film Maker
- A Leaf that Tells a Tree: Writing Poetry - limited places left!
- The Essentials of Editing
- The Business of Being a Writer